Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Im back!



Well I’ve been completely off the radar with my blog since I got back from the Philippines. Returning back home with no job I’ve had to re-build my design folio so I can get a new job in design. Id like to get a position in some form of photography but their really isn’t much out there in the woods I’m in and its insanely stiff competition. So in the previous weeks I’ve blown the dust off my pen and started designing and animating again. In the next few weeks ill most likely be posting up new designs and some motion graphics cause I really miss working in After Effects. I’ll still be pulling out the camera wherever I go but I need to get a job! I’m over sitting at home designing; I just wanna be outside in the wilderness talking to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment