Thursday, November 1, 2012

Maternity Leave



Well once again I went walkabouts and ventured over in the Philippines in the past two months. I spent some time with family but as per usual got board of that pretty quick and moved my ass straight to Siargao Island, the home of Cloud 9 and many other epic surf spots. For six weeks I did nothing but catching waves, eating fresh fish, hanging with great people, getting on the booze, getting raped by mozzies and of course having one hell of a time. But the time has come to an end, writing this only two days prior my departure back to Australia I would still be continuing my adventure...

I wouldn’t be returning back to the sunny Gold Coast but to Melbourne. I needed a change of scenery. I needed a new adventure.  Anyhoot my time in Siargao I did take a few snaps with my camera, which I think needs is shouting for retirement (I've put the camera through hell plus having lived near the beach for the past 3 years, I think the salty air has really gotten into the camera. Turns off on its own, doesn’t wana focus, buttons are getting stuck from corrosion etc/being shit). In my spare time I managed to work on a few projects, helped out with a couple resorts with some design and motion work plus creating some new personal illustrations. All soon to be revealed once I get back home in the right working environment so I can polish up my work. So in the following weeks I’ll be uploading a few pics from the adventure and a lot of new illustrations/designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment