Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ahh... Cige?










Beck - E-Pro by neptunlu

All energised and ready to do some shit my reli's thought id be cool to take around to some "Tourist attractions" around the area. I cant speak Tagalog the main language here so theres a little communication barrier to tackle. If i cant be stuffed trying to work out what they're saying i just nod and say "Cige" which i think translates to "OK".

Before seeing the sights, we had to do a pitstop to one one of my rellies' businesses. He runs a few Jeepenies around the town, which is their form of public transport. Using the base of a small size truck, extend the chassis, then drop the rear cabin and you've got yourself a Jeepeny. Oh yeah, and splash on a crapload of chrome and some hectic vinyls. Anyway, after that, I thought I was meant to climb some volcano thingie but I was off without the translations. We headed South to Bataan to visit a memorial site on top of Mt Samat. As the photos show, there's a big ass cross on top of the mountain in rememberance of the fallen ones in the Battle of Bataan. After that we headed West to Subic Bay and checked out the Philippines' only Tigar safari. It was really touristy, but meh, I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment