Monday, August 1, 2011

Hmmm, inspiration?



Righto, so I've got to get cracking on writing up my graphics portfolio layout - the actual concepts I'm going to put in it. I've got the general products to work on: web designs, poster, logo, magazine, typography, yada yada yada. But I really want to throw in a short animation and some motion graphics alongside the whole 2D print media, web design stuff. I already know a thing or two about animation, I'm passionate with motion graphics, and all I need is some inspiration. I've done some surfing on the internet and today I stumbled upon an old site I had forgotten about. Back when I was studying animation, I would always head to this site everyday for inspiration. This was the site that really got me into motion graphics and working in After Effects. I could probably say this is the site that really got me thinking creatively, something with which I am very rusty. I blame my job, the job I'm leaving.

Anyway, you're probably reading this and thinking to yourself, "shut up and tell us the site!" Well no, sorry, find your own inspiration. I will leave you this video they posted. It was the first video I watched after being "reunited" with the site today. It's a bit of a coincidence when you're looking for inspiration and you stumble upon this video...

No comments:

Post a Comment